Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Full-Disclosure wouldn't let me post this message

From: Ed Carp <erc () pobox com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 14:07:13 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 5 Jan 2009, n3td3v wrote:

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 9:45 PM, Ed Carp <erc () pobox com> wrote:
On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 1:33 PM, j-f sentier <j.sentiar () gmail com> wrote:

They shouldn't let you post at all.

LOL!  Thanks for the chuckle!

Can we have conversation about my opinion on using 'cyber protest'
instead of 'cyber war'?

Well, we could, but I'm not sure what it has to do with the charter of
this list.  Besides, I get the idea from reading this list that people
have more fun bashing you than they do talking about subjects this list
was created to address.  I get the idea that the list has no COPPA
filtering (no one 13 or younger allowed), nor does it have any sort of
maturity level filtering.  Unfortunately.
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG - erc () pobox com - ** PGP or GPG encrypted email preferred **
(303) 731-5625  -or-  (850) 291-1563 (cell)

"A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to
take everything you have."  -- Barry Goldwater