Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: They don't realise I might work for MI5

From: andrew.wallace <andrew.wallace () rocketmail com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 00:38:33 +0000

Why not brag about wanting to join MI5?

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 12:33 AM, Biz Marqee <biz.marqee () gmail com> wrote:

s/"allude to"/"brag about"/

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at :23 AM, <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 :00:31 +00, Biz Marqee said:

you fucking idiot, who do you think you are fooling? if you worked for
ANY
intelligence agency you wouldn't allude to that fact in such a public
forum...

Actually, if you go look at the SELinux security extensions, the NSA guys
are pretty up-front about being NSA guys, right down to posting with
@nsa.gov
addresses.

The only time you don't allude to the fact you work for an intelligence
agency is if you are doing so *covertly*.  Of course, what you actually
*do*
there may be classified, but even then you can usually say "I'm an analyst
for the CIA" or similar.