Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: The war in Palestine

From: "Avraham Schneider" <avri.schneider () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 18:46:51 +0200

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 6:13 PM, Alaa Abdelwahab <alaa.abdelwahab () free fr>wrote:

  Avraham,

I see you are telling so many mistakes here and I don't believe we all have
time to follow.

Heh. funny - I was responding to your propaganda that was completely
off-topic to this list - if you don't have time to follow up on your own
propaganda, then do us all a favor and keep it to yourself.

If you really care to continue this discussion, thanks to only send to my
address, and I will be more than happy to go through this argue as long as
it takes,.

Nope - not interested.

Just one comment, who ever does not believe that things are changing and
positions are always exchanged is doing a big mistake and he will be only
blaming himself

I already mentioned I am willing to live with it - what value are you adding
to the discussion with this statement?

I will not remind you who accept the Jewish when they were kicked out of
Europe maybe 100 years ago, who give them homes and land to live in. if you
believe that things are not changing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_exodus_from_Arab_lands

While violence and discrimination against Jews in Arab countries started to
increase several years before 1948, it escalated significantly starting in
1948 despite the fact that Jews were indigenous and for the most part held
Arab citizenship. Sometimes the process was state sanctioned; at other times
it was the consequence of anti-Jewish resentment by non-Jews. Harassment,
persecution and the confiscation of property followed. Secondly and in
response to mistreatment of Jews in these countries, a
Zionist<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism>drive for Jewish
immigration from Arab lands to Israel intensified. The
great majority of Jews in Arab lands eventually emigrated to the modern State
of Israel
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel>.[4]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_exodus_from_Arab_lands#cite_note-Stillmanxxi-3>Activist
groups such as
JJAC <http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=JJAC&action=edit&redlink=1>and
JIMENA <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JIMENA> claim that there was a
collusion among Arab states to persecute Jews as part of their struggle
against Israel.[5]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_exodus_from_Arab_lands#cite_note-JJAC_Press_release-4>

The process grew apace as Arab nations under French, British and
Italian colonial
rule <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colony> or
protection<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protectorate>gained
independence. Further, anti-Jewish sentiment within the Arab-majority
states was exacerbated by the Arab-Israeli wars. Within a few years after
the Six Day War <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_Day_War> (1967) there were
only remnants of Jewish communities left in most Arab lands. Jews in Arab
lands were reduced from more than 800,000 in 1948 to perhaps 16,000 in 1991.
[4]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_exodus_from_Arab_lands#cite_note-Stillmanxxi-3>
Some claim that the Jewish exodus from Arab lands is a historical parallel
to the Palestinian exodus
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_exodus>during the 1948
Arab-Israeli War, while others reject this comparison as
simplistic.

Again I'm not talking about Jewish, I have nothing against them they are my
friends, neighbors, and even co-workers and I do really love them.

Keep in mind - Israel == Jews.

I'm talking about Israel state actions.

Israel is not the land for all Jewish, if this is true why we see many
Jewish against Israel, and sometime they go beyond that and talking the same
like most radical ppl are saying that Israel should never even exist. Do u
have an explanation for that ?

Yes I do. There are many non religious Jews - that's a sad truth and a
direct result of the holocaust. The good side is that it's about to change
(non religious Jews have less children than religious, plus the fact that
many are becoming religious again.)
Among the non-religious Jews, there are many that are blind to the facts as
you are, but unlike you they are blind due to Jewish compassionate nature -
The time will come when they will realize that by being compassionate to the
wicked they become cruel to the just. Don't worry, I don't expect you to
understand this.

Thanks for your time and I wish you have a peaceful life we all deserve.

I agree. Stop shooting rockets at us and stop with the suicide bombs, you
will have a peaceful life.

Brgds…Alaa