Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: The war in Palestine

From: j-f sentier <j.sentiar () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 11:42:51 -0500

 while playing at war with them neighbors.

Yes, 'playing' in a war that the Arabs started. And winning that war.

If i was forced to have a redneck neighbor zionist integrist like you, i
would too.

What? Be a loser?

I would start a war too. understand now ?

, which is totally understandable

It was not up to them.

Well they are the first concerned.

Concerned about what?

Arabians are the first concerned about  having a new hostil neighbor

israel also made a nuclear bomb illegaly

Prove that.

It's allready proven.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_with_nuclear_weapons#Undeclared_nuclear_states
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
http://nuclearweaponarchive.org/Israel/index.html

No - http://www.letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=define%3Aproof

You really need to start discerning facts from opinion

They have the bomb and everyone know that.
So yes it's a FACT
Not an opinion, there's proof , and israel didn't said yes, and didn't said
no, which confirm that they have it.
Or maybe it's once again a conspiracy against israel :(.

 The bigger problems with zionist, is they control most of the medias
around the world,

  most of the banks, them community are pretty strong around.
Making/doing propaganda is an easy game for them, you cant touch jews,
because as avraham do, everytime you hit them,

Sure... It's all just 1 huge big conspiracy against you.

Nop, no conspiracy, just a FACT.

Read above.

Still a FACT .

they play the holocaust card.

 I didn't bring up the holocaust - you did by comparing Israel to the
Nazis.

First i never compared israel to the nazis (or prove it), secondly you did
bring up holocaust:
- http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2009/Jan/0736.html

It is apparent that you, handrix and all the other gmail pseudo-names you
use are the same individual - so it does not matter under which handle you
have chosen to make this claim.

But if you would not like to be held responsible for that statement under
this handle, I'm fine with it - consider it as proof against the claims you
made under the other handle you were using.

Omagad, that's a good one, do you really believe that only one person here
hate you or the zionist ?
Anyways just look at the writing style, spelling, grammar, and opinion you
would notice if you're mentaly stable that it's different persons.

As you got to understand that a lots of people do not like the US, for
what they've done in central ameriqua for exemple
Use a spell checker or something...

Go fuck yourself, is that well spelled ?

Yes, but completely irrelevant.

Nop it's pertinant.

, dont you remember, talibans was good terrorists when they was fighting
agains communists, now that they "fight" against US, they are bad
terrorists.

You agree that they are terrorists then?

I agree on the fact that you're  pathetic.

How did you arrive at that conclusion?

just reading your posts

stifles yourself with your propaganda.

Your English sucks for someone trying to do propaganda on a ComSec
mailing list.

It's well written, open up your english to hebrew translator, and once
again go fuck yourself.

I can read and write in English just fine without the help of a translator
- you on the other hand need to work on your grammar and spelling, as well
as wash you mouth and fingers with plenty of soap.

Well if you cant understand the phrase :

"stifles yourself with your propaganda."
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/stifle

v. sti·fled, sti·fling, sti·fles v.tr.
1. To interrupt or cut off (the voice, for example).
2. To keep in or hold back; repress: stifled my indignation.
3. To kill by preventing respiration; smother or suffocate.        --> this
is the one (suffocate) :)
See you should open up your translator sometimes
btw what's that fixation thing with soap ?