Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Jesus was jew !

From: Avraham Schneider <avri.schneider () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 11:15:06 +0200

Your logic is flawed:

On the one hand you claim it is bad to serve in the Israeli military
On the other you claim that it is bad that I didn't serve in the Israeli
military

Why don't you make up your mind, or at least spread contradicting claims
over multiple posts or under different handles as you are accustomed to

Besides, I am not 'showing my support' - I am responding to propaganda
distributed here by people like you.

As for cowardliness, it seems you are the one who posts using a nickname.

Finally, You are the one being pathetic for doing that much research on me
online to get to the conclusion I did not serve in the military (which is
true BTW, and not like js-sentier's conclusion that I'm the soldier who was
filmed throwing rocks at Palestinians.)