Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: The BBC acquired a botnet, but was it legal? - Update

From: "Michal" <michal () sharescope co uk>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 11:23:37 -0000

Anyone from Canada/America who laughs at the English for "nanny state" needs
to look at their own country...your just a bad. And, we have hundreds of
channels WITH adverts, but we get the BBC advert free, Radio 1 without
adverts is brill...radio adverts are WORSE then TV adverts. And you don't
HAVE to pay a tv licence if you don’t have a TV, so in this case, you
wouldn't need to pay for it anyway as you don't watch it.

If you had come from a more free country, like Sweden or something, I'd let
you laugh...but you come from Canada...eff'ing hell son, look at your own
country. And making a joke about English police...they talk about noise on
these lists but come on...yours (and this one as well) are worse then noise