Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: An idea of leaking alternative to wikileaks

From: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 12:01:06 +0100

Nice recipe to easily end up in a ton of trouble and ridicule.

My 2 cents...

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 10:21 AM, Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) <
lists () infosecurity ch> wrote:

 Hi all,

i've been writing during past week a concept of leak management system with
the following main differences with wikileaks:

   - Concentrate on leak amplification to let leaks reach media
   - No editing or publishing
   - Fully distributed organizations
   - Use best of existing anonymous networks (TOR/FreeNET)

It has been named "openleak" (without the "s") but maybe it would be better
to change the name due to the misconfusion of "openleak.org" with "
openleaks.org" (the one in progress from daniel berg, ex-wikileaks).

The OpenLeakProject.pdf with methodology analysis can be downloaded from
https://uloadr.com/u/91.pdf .

Maybe nothing will be done, maybe something will be done, who know.... i
just want to share my idea with the nerdish hackish security community.

That concept would require to be reviewed, to be put on the web ed
eventually start a community to discuss it and build-it ?

Who know?

Anyone willing to participate to a project like this contact me, maybe we
can arrange something?

Fabio Pietrosanti (naif)
blog http://infosecurity.ch