Full Disclosure mailing list archives

CCBILL critical vulnerability story part II

From: Maciej Gojny <vuln () ariko-security com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 15:27:37 +0100

hello  FULL  DISCLOSURE!

We have found nice story about our previous ccbill advisory:
http://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=982701&page=2

 CCBILL CEO Ron C has written:

"This report was a complete joke. This was just a variation of a Nigerian scam. We contacted the website and they
responded via GMAIL if we would "Western Union" them 10k they would tell us what was wrong. LOL They create a fake
security page and post stuff and hope companies will pay the blackmail money VIA WESTERN UNION (LOL)
But hey if it is on the Internet it MUST BE TRUE.
End of Story. "

@Ron C everything you wrote is a lie! We will release soon full ccbill story part #2 with CCBILL working exploits, all
chat logs etc...i hope you and William Bell will like it :)

You had enough time to fix all vulnerabilities (4 months).

regards,

Marcin Wrona
Ariko-Security TEAM