Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Two MSIE 6.0/7.0 NULL pointer crashes

From: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 19:36:46 +0100

Yeah. Right. Riiiiight.
In your dreams, my friend.
Speaking of Firefox and open source software, firefox crashes once in an
hour (and even more with flash in it). I'm developing an app for linux, the
PC at work can't run a single version of linux (I tried the major 4 distros
namely, ubuntu, fedora, suse and knoppix) each of which didn't work do to
different but equally degrading bugs.