Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Two MSIE 6.0/7.0 NULL pointer crashes

From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 22:14:20 -0500

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 11:22 AM, Christian Sciberras <uuf6429 () gmail com> wrote:
People are unreasonable, first they complain about
lack of quick patches/fixes. Next they complain about
fixes crashing their system.
You're right - Corporate America needs to find more folks willing to
accept unpatched software that crashes their system. Its hard to
justify big bonuses when a company is run into the ground (wait - no
its not. Disregard.)