Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: RDP, can it be done safely?

From: Larry Seltzer <larry () larryseltzer com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 05:44:27 -0400

All right, I guess you've got a point. I reflexively say VPN at times like
this because the very few reported RDP attacks I've seen have been MITM
attacks of the sort that VPNs effectively block. But a client
certificate/TLS implementation accomplishes the same thing and all you have
to open is the RDP port.

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 11:58 PM, Thor (Hammer of God)