Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft Windows Help Centre Handles Malformed Escape Sequences Incorrectly

From: Susan Bradley <sbradcpa () pacbell net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 09:18:31 -0700

Nope Mr. Live, other than dealing with .NET updates and a 982331 that
keeps wanting to have UAC turned off on some Win7/Vistas to get
installed, this is just my normal calm, try to also consider the
consumers and patchers viewpoint person today.

musnt live wrote:

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 11:36 AM, Susan Bradley <sbradcpa () pacbell net