Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: SecurityFocus to partially shut down

From: "james o' hare" <jamesohare69 () googlemail com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 22:30:37 +0000

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 9:19 PM,  <bugtraq () cgisecurity net> wrote:
Maybe in 10 years securityfocus will comeback?

I see Twitter becoming the new way to disclose vulnerabilities,
Securityfocus is kind of old fashioned now.

I don't really see a need for Full-disclosure mailing list now either.

People can post code and messages on blogs and post the link to
Twitter, thats how the threat landscape of the future will look, we
don't really need mailing lists now for straight forward vulnerability
disclosure.

Andrew