Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: The feeling of being followed is horrible. Need freedom from survellience. Please god help.

From: PsychoBilly <zpamh0l3 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 11:51:49 +0100

Would recommand you go for a film
As imaginary is the best place to hide
Then Die() in flames.
(Btw using rocketmail in 2010 is sooo retro-zukunft! )

************************ Cluster #[[ Andrew Walberg ]] possibly emitted, @Time [[ 21/03/2010 18:38 ]] The Following #String **********************
I need more control of my life. I don't know why I got people following me and pointing out my car in my parking lot, but they are planning some plot. I don't know what they're thinking but they're probably building up more conspiracy theories about me.

Perhaps its because of posts I made on here that made them curious. It's only a matter of time until it intensifies.

I can't take this. I already had this happen to me in the last city I lived in. They took all this ambigious garbage and soon as you know I have friends asking if I do drugs, going into my medicine cabinets, asking if I'm a hacker. etc.

I can't live a life like this guys.

I just need to feel more anonymous. Not necessarily underground, but I need to be able to live free without survellience.

Does living in the big city give you more anonymity?

Someone please god help.

I need ideas. I'm not a criminal. I've done nothing wrong. Give me tips.

No i'm not, archlohr!
http://mail.yahoo.com