Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Mozilla Firefox 3.6 plenitude String Crash(0day) Exploit

From: information security <informationhacker08 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 01:34:17 -0800

Thanks Valdis .Jeff for all your comment
yes my small-penis machine running out of RAM and swap space ...: ......
:)and i believe that Mozilla get crash ...........:(
can you tell me how to fix that people don't become victim from this attack
people with having 34 bit Computer
or people having small -penis machine change into big-penis machine :)