Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Evilgrade 2.0 - the update explotation framework is back

From: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 15:30:15 +0100

Don't troll people, troll!

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 3:09 PM, T Biehn <tbiehn () gmail com> wrote:

a+ troll.

-Travis

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 9:24 AM, Christian Sciberras <uuf6429 () gmail com>wrote:

Only thing, there's the danger of someone using stolen certificates.
But I'm sure there's another fix for that.

In my opinion, all in all, you're creating a yet another overly complex
system with as yet more possible flaws.
Don't forget tat each new line of code is a potential attack vector which
affects any system.

Just my 2 cents...

Chris.