Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Security-Assessment.com Advisory: Oracle JRE - java.net.URLConnection class - Same-of-Origin (SOP) Policy Bypass

From: Stefano Di Paola <wisec () wisec it>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 06:58:57 +0200

Hey all,
I think it's Oracle bad.
I reported to Oracle this issue back on april 20th and probably Oracle
when Roberto reported the same stuff on August just said "Thank you" and
nothing more to Roberto.

Also Oracle seems to do mass credit so everyone can think that anyone
found anything among the 29 advisories :D
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/javacpuoct2010-176258.html

Anyway, I'll post the advisory today clarification :)

Cheers
Stefano