Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Identifying handler and agency of police informant?

From: king of pain <n3ptun3 () london com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 01:25:30 -0400

 Hi,

For the past few years I have been having my friends turned into informants against me by an unknown investigator/group
of investigators.

Being able to identify their handler and agency would make life simpler. They've been being heavy handed, stealthy,
lost friends have been threatened and told not to talk to me, I'm satan, I'm a horrible person, etc.

If you have any brainstorming ideas. I already know the legally safe option is distance obviously, but any other
creative advice is welcomed. Must be lawful, low-risk, virtuous. Deception or a ruse to ascertain this information is
ok, after all they're spying.

Current informant is contacting me via internet.

tks