Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: looking for enterprise AV solution

From: "Elazar Broad" <elazar () hushmail com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 13:09:39 -0400

+1 for Vipre, its cheap(about $10 or less per seat, per year),
generally resource conscious and pretty granular centralized policy

management and last but not least, its detection and fp to fn ratio
is pretty solid. Aside from a recent issues with its Outlook
plugin(which have been fixed) and some engine update deployment
issues on a handful of machines(there is a workaround), my overall
experience has been quite good.

On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 06:36:24 -0400 James Rankin