Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: INSECT Pro - Free tool for penetration security testing

From: Benji <me () b3nji com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 10:45:26 +0100

How can a product on version 2.6.1 be described as 'new' ?

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 12:04 AM, Juan Sacco
<jsacco () insecurityresearch com>wrote:

INSECT Pro is a new free tool for Penetration Testing and the ultimate
resource to demonstrate the security or vulnerability of your network.

INSECT Pro goes beyond simply detecting vulnerabilities to safely
exploiting them. The first free integrated vulnerability and penetration
testing tool, INSECT is part of the complete solution Insecurity
Research offers to evaluate the vulnerabilities on your network.

Download now your copy from http://www.insecurityresearch.com and try
to defeat and test your network security

If you want to colaborate please write us an email to:
insectpro () insecurityresearch com or join to our mailing list

Why is free? We have two new members in our team and that allow us to
keep working and follow our own way. We think that no one should charge
for knowledge. Of course we have to pay bills, like web space among
other things.

Insecurity Research is an innovator in software development, our
products include exploitation development tools, vulnerability
assessment and remote control technologies.

Juan Sacco ( runlvl )

--