Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Google open redirect

From: Charles Morris <cmorris () cs odu edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 10:06:08 -0500

Granted, but I know that vulnerability research can take a huge chunk
of time out of a person's life,
and without getting in to "monetary philosophy", I feel that in our
current system, a person should
be compensated for their time if they've done something useful for society.
That's sort of the point of the way we use money.