Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Large password list

From: xD 0x41 <secn3t () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 16:00:16 +1100

http://dazzlepod.com/site_media/txt/passwords.txt

hes put alotttt of passes here, and makes direct compares to JTR on
the website.. this seems to be the Point of sale also...so this domain
would shape the outcome..

On 2 December 2011 14:40, Richard Golodner <rgolodner () infratection com> wrote:
On Fri, 2011-12-02 at 14:14 +1100, xD 0x41 wrote:
needs to b shudown...if it can be...
cheers, always happy to speak to you :)

       Always happy to speak with you as well my friend. We can shut the
fucker down. Can you give me his domain name. I think that a shitty php
bug would get a lot of L44t hackers as they see that shit and just
download it without thinking about it.
       Get me a little background info and I can get started.
       Richard