Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Stuxnet

From: Cal Leeming <cal () foxwhisper co uk>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 11:27:59 +0100

Lol huj, this conversation is over.

On 04/05/2011 11:16, huj huj huj wrote:
if there were any justice in the world people like you would be infertile

2011/5/4 Cal Leeming <foxx () foxwhisper co uk <mailto:foxx () foxwhisper co uk>>

    Not even sure why I'm bothering to respond to this, given the fact
    you're just trolling.. but.. You ever considered the fact I have
    children? lol.  When you have kids, you soon learn to love
    everything that your kids love.. But given the fact you are still
    a young'un, I wouldn't expect you to understand.

    And also, Njijnte is awesome ;p