Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft Windows vulnerability in TCP/IP Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2588516)

From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor () hammerofgod com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 17:07:56 +0000

You mad bro?

If by "mad" you mean "crazy," well, you're not the only one asking that question these days :)  If by mad you mean
"angry," then I'd have to say "yes."  Well, angry is too strong a term - I would say "frustrated."  Information
Security is supposed to be about just that - but we've stopped talking about that.  We talk about information
*insecurity*.  What frustrates me is that everyone thinks there is some value to pointing out how bad everyone else's
mistakes are, yet it doesn't seem like anyone is actually suggesting ways of fixing things.

I could go on, but I think I said it best here:

http://syngress.com/phishwrap/july-2011-phishwrap/security-theater/