Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Apache 2.2.17 exploit?

From: GloW - XD <doomxd () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 10:33:58 +1100

hehe very true but..
I know the author of the OpenSSH-fake, he actually is in my channel daily
well, is an operator in there...he made this completely out of hate for that
same place he greets hackforums., he did not try hide it much either but he
did not gather any boxes off it he just wanted it to look like a hf
release..and then make ppl hate that site.
He does not use that nickname nowdays, and i wont disclose his new one, but
anyone could enter my chan and ask :)
ala rawsockets, true, most backdoors need that, for some kinda nastiness ;)
xd