Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Wipe off, rub out, reappear...

From: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 00:03:24 +0200

Well, it SHOULDN'T happen to people that are supposedly trained to overcome
such issues.

It's like engineers are inexperienced prior to a nuclear reactor meltdown.
While I wouldn't expect the engineers to have first-hand experience in
dealing with such issues, it still doesn't excuse them from know what
they're doing.