Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: Re: Operation Bring Peace To Machines

From: adam <adam () papsy net>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 13:43:22 -0600

According to Gmail:

 Errors or weaknesses in software code are exploited
    by bad guys.

Worse, other villains introduce features
malveuillantes privateurs in their programs. For example,
Windows, MacOS, iOS (in iThings), Flash Player, Kindle,
Playstation 3.

The features called "security" protect users
against third parties, but only free software protects against
developers.

While I mostly agree with the last paragraph, I don't really see the
point of this.