Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: facebook

From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 17:08:36 -0500

On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 4:43 PM, Gage Bystrom <themadichib0d () gmail com> wrote:
Yeah, just mark those as spam. People with auto reply when they are on a
mailing list are dumb.

And yeah FB has no responsibility over apps. Generally and sqli or what not
is going to the app owners site, not FB so why should they care?
That's kind of analogous to selling ads - one would expect a text
based advertiser collecting money and serving ads would be responsible
for what they are serving.

Ooops, they're not held responsible for what they serve (and they get
to keep the money and continue to do it)......