Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Predefined Post Authentication Session ID Vulnerability

From: Benji <me () b3nji com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 15:44:19 +0100

World is hard, big bully many places. Scary to think that I do nothing
to add to this informative, useful, and sometimes genuinely insightful
list where on a daily basis people restore my faith in humanity and
make me believe that common sense is not dead and that the word
'hacker' is not thrown around.

Come to Europe, we show you how to party@#!

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 3:10 PM, Григорий Братислава