Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Linux - Indicators of compromise

From: Григорий Братислава <musntlive () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 08:10:30 -0400

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 3:18 AM, Giles Coochey <giles () coochey net> wrote:

Is you have much more to worry than is ICMP/GRE tunnels. Is I send to
Broadcast and I am is on your network, how do you is plan to pinpoint
who I am when is everyone see broadcast

By your source MAC address

--
Regards,

Really? I am so glad your company is has you for security. So a
message is broadcast to everyone. Everyone on say is /21 is listen and
you is going to pick me out, out of is everyone else who is listen?
Genius! Nobel Prize A+++ number one is seller! Is not only is idea you
mention genius, is good that no one can is change their MAC address!
Is proof MusntLive must go back is study CISSP and now is CCNA