Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Obama Order Sped Up Wave of Cyberattacks Against Iran

From: Mark Shuler <secdumptcp () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 15:08:56 -0400

Nothing will change as long as we watch.  Those who are in power will
continue to do as they please.
On Jun 7, 2012 1:54 PM, "Laurelai" <laurelai () oneechan org> wrote:

On 6/7/12 1:48 PM, Ian Hayes wrote:
On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 1:40 PM, andrew.wallace
<andrew.wallace () rocketmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 8:43 PM,  <valdis.kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:
One could equally well read that as "We're fed up and about to
pound North Korea even further back into the Stone Age".
With Stuxnet, it was lucky nobody was seriously injured.

You cannot condone such weapons Valdis, or your hat will start to turn
grey,
black.
Stuxnet may not have killed anyone, but several Iranian nuclear
scientists were assassinated in conjunction with Stuxnet's release.

Civilian scientists at that.