Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Apple IOS security issue pre-advisory record

From: adam <adam () papsy net>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 15:50:00 -0500

Gary/John: imagine how many more would have if I didn't send that reply.
I'm sure I skewed the results, even if only slightly, by doing that.

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 3:41 PM, Gary Baribault <gary () baribault net> wrote:

 I find it very unfortunate that 300 supposed security professionals
clicked on a hidden link like that without first checking what it was, or
if not simply ignoring it like I did!!!

Gary Baribault
Courriel: gary () baribault net
GPG Key: 0x685430d1
Signature: 9E4D 1B7C CB9F 9239 11D9 71C3 6C35 C6B7 6854 30D1