Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Apache suEXEC privilege elevation / information disclosure

From: Noel Butler <noel.butler () ausics net>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2013 20:31:43 +1000

Who are you talking to? You keep deleting everyone else's quotes except
your own so we have no idea, please stop selective quoting if you want
to be taken with any grain of seriousness and expect a response. If
you're not doing it deliberately,  then your client seems to be breaking
things :)
if its in relation to my statement? This is not a vulnerability, if you
disagree with that, by all means visit
http://httpd.apache.org/bug_report.html

Cheers