Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Who's behind limestonenetworks.com AKA DDoS on polipo(8123)

From: Daniel Corbe <corbe () corbe net>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 08:29:36 +0300

Not very subtle, but effective.  Because you know the alternative would
be to pick up the phone and call them.

Stefan Jon Silverman <sjs () sjsinc com> writes:

Can I have my mid-90's ping-of-death back??? was incredibly useful for getting
people (on internal corporate networks) to call the helpdesk when their desktops
were going DNS-crazy or otherwise showing up in other log-files after doing strange
things...

Regards,
Stefan