Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: The World's Largest Hacker Database

From: Sanguinarious Rose <SanguineRose () OccultusTerra com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 07:35:32 -0500

Correct I'm not, read near the end.

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:31 AM, doc mombasa <doc.mombasa () gmail com> wrote:
dont think rose == thejester
why would he expose himself?

2013/1/9 John Bambenek <bambenek.infosec () gmail com>

I wasted 2 minutes of my life glancing at that and I won't get it back.

Lame.

But if the Jester approves, that's something.

On 1/8/13 4:19 AM, Sanguinarious Rose wrote:
I rather like my honorable mention
https://www.soldierx.com/hdb/th3j35t3r

I approve

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 10:36 AM, scryptz0 SOLDIERX