Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: PAYPAL BUG BOUNTY PROGRAM 2013 - UPDATES & TRANSPARENCY

From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 17:10:20 -0400

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 3:54 PM, Vulnerability Lab
<research () vulnerability-lab com> wrote:
Today is a great day! All the wishes around the bug bounty program came up
yesterday with a cool update.
PayPal Inc splitted the bug bounty program in 2 transparent information
categories. Its available to list researchers in each of the 4 quarters of
the year. The policy and details of the program became a full update. Check
it out ;)

Honorable Mention: 2013-Q1
PayPal would like to recognize everyone else who contributed a valid
submission in Quarter 1, 2013. We appreciate all efforts and contributions
to our Bug Bounty Program.

&

Bug Bounty Wall of Fame: 2013-Q1

PayPal would like to recognize our top 10 researchers for Quarter 1, 2013.
We will update this page quarterly to reflect the efforts of our researcher
community.
We have listed our top 10 researchers below in alphabetical order along with
their specified organization. Thank you for all of your efforts in keeping
PayPal the safer way to pay online.

Robert Kugler did not make the top ten list or the honorable mention
list. Kugler is the fellow who was denied a bounty because he was too
young.

Transparent lies have no value. Transparency or not, PayPal has no credibility.

Jeff