Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Why PRISM kills the cloud | Computerworld Blogs

From: Justin Ferguson <jf () ownco net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 20:49:16 -0400

Truth be told, that statement is utter rubbish,

Hah.
http://www.dw.de/intelligence-service-report-confirms-bnd-spied-on-reporters/a-2032833
http://wikileaks.org/wiki/How_German_intelligence_infiltrated_Focus_magazine
http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/the-world-from-berlin-bnd-agents-knew-what-they-were-doing-a-549765.html
http://www.foebud.org/bnd-setzt-bundestrojaner-tausendfach-ein

some parts like certain eastern European countries might have less, but the NSA makes the Stasi look like a boys
choir.

Now, that, that is rubbish. I'm assuming you're German. You're doing
your countries history a disservice with such nonsense and hyperbole.
Total sidenote, what year did Germany go through a "de-stasi-fication"
ala the de-baath-ification of Iraq or the de-Nazi-fication? Oh yeah
you didnt. Don't look too hard at Nord Stream or Gazprom Germania and
I bet all those old timers grandfathered in at the top tiers of
deutsch telekom don't think like old-time spooks.. You realize that
Berlin isn't just a hotspot for the worlds intelligence community but
basically THE hotspot right? Go ask the people at CCCB about the
people who used to surveil them when they first moved in.

Germany has ruled the scale of spying such as the NSA's is not only illegal, but unconstitutional. BDN certainly dont
sit on their arses, but
they are not out of control like U.S. is, gathering data on every person in the world, just is case in 5 years time
one might have a radical view
against the U.S. government.

Yeah, indeed, I remember being at CCC in IIRC 2007 when they came for
Julian. But no really, the German government is *THE* exception in the
world, they don't spy on you or anyone else, also, we have the london
bridge in Arizona, I bet it would look good over the Rhine, would you
like to be the london bridge?

The good thing about NSA doing this, is in the past 2 days I have 29 clients in Australia  instruct me to move them
off amazon, gmail, and 365 > - for local hosting with local owned business with no ties to U.S.

Dear god, I hope you don't look up the ASIO or you know, the
5-eyes/AUSCANNZUKUS.

Every country in the world engages in intelligence collection, it
doesnt matter where your server is, if a country feels inclined,
they're in it, watching your data. Everything else is feel good
fluff.. Expect them.

.

And you think the BND does what for a living exactly? Truth be told,
most of Europe has weaker laws when regarding intelligence gathering

Truth be told, that statement is utter rubbish, some parts like certain