Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Jamming WiFi tracking beacons

From: Rikairchy <blakcshadow () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 22:56:20 -0400

I'm thinking of picking up a few Raspberry Pis, I was wondering if they
could be used as a way to track devices that search for wifi (unless this
is passive only), and recognise "friendly" devices while notifying an
administrator of foreign devices detected. Could this have any real world
application?