Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Should it be better ...

From: Brandon Perry <bperry.volatile () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 17:43:21 -0500

Thank you for bringing this up.

When posting my information, I was actually assuming a brief description
with links was preferred if you were so inclined to read after a summary.
I, for one, didn't grow up on those types of lists and had never even
looked at bugtraq from that early on.

I also think it is easy for someone my age, whom may have been using some
of the same links for content for years, to make assumptions that a link
will be good for an indefinitely-extended period of time. I am really glad
you brought this point up.

I actually got lost for a couple hours reading old bugtraq after you posted
this and it is absolutely fascinating.