Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [##2255763##] ManageEngine Password Manager Pro 8.1 SQL Injection vulnerability

From: Password Manager Pro Support <passwordmanagerpro-support () manageengine com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 12:54:56 -0700

Hi Blazej,

Thanks for raising this issue.
We have fixed the vulnerability and have released a hot fix release today. We will send out a security advisory to all
our customers shortly.

You can upgrade PMP to latest version or install the new version 8101 to fix the issue. You can access the release
notes from the below mentioned link.

https://www.manageengine.com/products/passwordmanagerpro/release-notes.html

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks & Regards,Mike
[Technical Consultant | Password Manager Pro]

---- On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 19:32:00 +0100 passwordmanagerpro-support () manageengine com  wrote ----

Hi Blazej,

Thanks for the mail.
We have forwarded this request to our development team for analysis. We will get back to you with an update ASAP.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks & Regards,Mike
[Technical Consultant | Password Manager Pro]

---- On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 01:24:21 +0100 blazej.adamczyk () gmail com  wrote ----

Title: ManageEngine Password Manager Pro SQL 8.1 Injection vulnerability