Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Security contact @ Gigabyte

From: Mustafa Al-Bassam <mus () musalbas com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 10:15:28 +0000

You're asking this on the full disclosure mailing list. Disclose it here.

On 09/03/16 21:15, Gustavo Sorondo wrote:
Hi list,

I'd like to know if anyone here know someone working on security at
Gigabyte (http://www.gigabyte.com/), since we are trying to responsibly
report a high risk security flaw we found.

We opened a ticket asking to be contacted by their security team, and the
answer we got was:

"Thanks for your interest, but we already have a security team for our
websites. Regards, GIGABYTE" (sigh)

So, if any of you knows someone in there, please let us know.

Thanks!

Gus.-

--
Ing. Gustavo M. Sorondo