funsec mailing list archives

Re: OT, kinda has to do with security if you squint a bit :-)

From: Pierre Vandevenne <pierre () datarescue com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 17:47:09 +0200

Good Day,

Bec> deaths per year" due to influenza.  Greater 90% of those deaths are among
Bec> persons over the age of 65.  I had no idea the number was that high.

Cough, cough, if you weren't aware of that fact (and the fact that the
death rate is of course much higher in countries where health care if
deficient), do you think this the rest of your opinion is very well
informed? :-)

--
Best regards,
 Pierre                            mailto:pierre () datarescue com