funsec mailing list archives

Re: F-Secure: It's a record!

From: Dan Kaminsky <dan () doxpara com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 14:21:43 -0700

Did they find an exploit in BASIC?

--Dan

Fergie (Paul Ferguson) wrote:

I guess that there have been so many new Bagle variants being
seeded in the past couple of days, AV vendors have been quite
busy:

[snip]

This probably isn't too interesting to most of you but here goes anyway: we've just broken our record in number of antivirus
definition updates per day we've ever published!

We're right now at 11 updates for today and update 2005-09-20_12 is going to go out shortly.

[snip]

http://www.f-secure.com/weblog/#00000658

- ferg

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
fergdawg () netzero net or fergdawg () sbcglobal net