funsec mailing list archives

RE: F-Secure: Sober.Y (Fake FBI e-Mail) Becoming Huge

From: "Debasis Mohanty" <debasis () hackingspirits com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 09:24:14 +0530

I came across this worm in the month of Feb, 2005. Oh! so it striked back
again..

I did a quick reverse engg on this worm as then (talking about somewhere
around Feb, 2005) there were no advisory released from any AV vendor and
even virustotal wasn't able to detect it. I released a paper on it on 25th
Feb, 2005. The complete analysis can be downloaded from here :
http://www.hackingspirits.com/eth-hac/papers/whitepapers.asp

-:: Tr0y ::-
www.hackingspirits.com