funsec mailing list archives

Re: Re[2]: The Most Whacked-Out Thing I've Seen in a While

From: Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 15:24:13 -0700

On 11/30/05, Fergie <fergdawg () netzero net> wrote:
Actually, it's listed in the 2005 Weasel Awards under
"Weaseliest Behavior". :-)

http://dilbert.com/comics/dilbert/shop/html/weasel_poll_results_2005.html

Ja the school district near where I lived in Georgia was one who spent
millions of dollars putting stickers over chapters in the textbooks
stating "Evolution is a theory". They spent millions due to the cost
of putting on the stickers, the cost of removing the stickers, and the
cost of trying to beat the lawsuit that made them take the stickers
off. ;-)

When I dropped out in the 9th grade in 1992, about 3 out of 10 people
in my class still couldn't read. :-(

-JP(who still cant write gud)