funsec mailing list archives

Re: Things to check for in visitor's briefcases..

From: Pierre Vandevenne <pierre () datarescue com>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 13:43:23 +0100

Good Afternoon,

Sunday, December 11, 2005, 5:03:44 AM, you wrote:

VKve> Worried about corporate espionage via USB drive? Keep your eyes open for these...

VKve> http://gadgets.fosfor.se/the-top-10-weirdest-usb-drives-ever/

I like the thumb a lot - with a little bit of ingenuity, it can can be
used to fool biometric systems as well. I wonder when a man will be
judged by the amount of memory he has been implanted with...

--
Best regards,
Pierre                            mailto:pierre () datarescue com