funsec mailing list archives

Re: Frenchman Woos Own Mother on Internet

From: Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 12:23:52 -0700

On 12/14/05, Fergie <fergdawg () netzero net> wrote:
Sacre Bleu! (heh heh)
[snip]

Ja I had one dating experience that I met online, and it was HORRIBLE.

After chatting for a few months with this really nice girl (with a
really cute photo) we decided to hook up for a date. I drove an hour
north of Atlanta (scary boondocks kinda place) to meet her, and after
knocking on the door, I was greeted at first by a rancor of fetid cat
piss that washed over me and secondly by a 400+lbs woman. Still not
wanting to hurt her feelings, I introduced myself and was invited
inside for a sec (trying desperately to think of a reason to leave,
hoping my cell would go off, etc) and was introduced to her boyfriend
who was on the couch as well as 13 cats and 8 dogs.

Well the boyfriend provided a perfect "out" and I was on my way to the
car. I was stopped by her as she tried to "give me a hug an kiss
goodbye". This kicked off my martial arts training (comfort zone
people!) and I had to get her in a headlock to aviod the liplock.

This is where its gets weird: as I was driving home, shaking like a
little girl and wondering if a jury would go in my favor if I brought
a suit against nerve.com (how could they not?? ;-). I failied to
notice that my shaking turned to scratching. When my neighbor came by
to console me, he pointed out the itching and asked what was up?

I had gotten fleas from my stuggle with cat-rancor-woman.

No more internet dating for the Dude!

Still though, thanks Fergie for that register article. You have shown
me that it could have been worse!

-JP
"you sound like one hot mama"
- Prince of Pleasure