funsec mailing list archives

RE: 'Little Red Book' Draws Government's Attention

From: "Blanchard, Michael (InfoSec)" <Blanchard_Michael () emc com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 13:55:20 -0500

 and for those reasons (and many more) are why our founding fathers DEMANDED a written constitution :-)

Um.... This isn't meant to start a flame war by any means.... I don't want to start a "mine's better than yours" war...
There's never a winner :-)

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, MCSE, MCP+I
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.