funsec mailing list archives

RE: Hacker Jeopary [was: Kevin Mitnick debunks myths]

From: "Dave Hawkins" <DaveH () Radware com>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 17:49:53 -0400

Sure, you say that now, but when I offered to buy you drinks you said
you were too tired... How can you win if you don't stay up late enough
to play? ;)

Besides, I think you'd have quite a time trying to keep up with some of
us 'puny humans'... even if it is Corona.  Some of us are professional
drinkers :)

Quote:

Next year I am considering doing it myself. I know squat about shit but
I CAN DRINK!

Especially if it's water again (i.e. corona).

If those whiners could win by drinking, I can do it in a sec.

      Gadi.

:etouQ

-Dave (Logan5)