funsec mailing list archives

R: R: Sears Wins 2005 "Not My Job" Award

From: "Cornali Remo" <Remo.Cornali () rcs it>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 16:49:16 +0100

What is the penalty in Italy (I'm presuming that's where
rcs.it is) for driving a car without a license?

You pay a fine, minimum EUR2,170, maximum EUR8,680, and the car
cannot circulate for three months. For a repeat offense, the
car is confiscated.

What is the penalty for operating a computer without a ECDL
certification?

I said ECDL exists. Did I say it is mandatory?  ;-)

Or as Illiad put it:

Great teacher, Illiad. Mandatory reading for Funsec visitors.

Ciao!
        Remo (Milano, Italy)